The V Star 1100 Classic... a fully stylized big-bore cruiser priced in the ballpark where most middleweight machines usually play.
It's got all the goods - a potent, 65-cubic-inch V-twin mill tuned for big low-end grunt, shaft drive, and long, 64.5" wheelbase.
Full-size, valanced steel fenders, full rider floorboards and just the right amount of chrome here and there to let you know this is one polished package.
The V Star 1100 Classic. Styling straight out of yesteryear.
Rear: 282mm disc
Rear: Single shock, link-type, w/adjustable preload; 4.5" travel
- 65-cubic-inch (1100cc), air-cooled, SOHC, 75° V-twin tuned to put out outstanding low- and mid-range torque -- maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm -- for exceptional overall cruising performance.
- Forged lightweight pistons provide greater durability while reducing vibration and reciprocating mass.
- Ceramic composite cylinder bore plating ensures superior heat dissipation for better cooling and longer engine life.
- Thick cylinder cooling fins enhance the stylish look while increasing cooling efficiency.
- Dual Mikuni BSR 37mm carburetors with throttle position sensor features a progressive pulley, electronic fuel pump, carburetor heater and handy side-mounted air filter to ensure consistent fuel flow, greater throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev range.
- One-way cam clutch-type starter decreases mechanical noise during starting.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive delivers superior reliability and smooth cruiser ride quality.
- 2-into-2 exhaust system with dual shotgun-style staggered pipes play outstanding V-twin music and simplify aftermarket conversion.
- Low-slung, large-diameter, rigid double-cradle frame with 32° rake creates strong, stylish machine with precise, predictable handling.
- Low, 28" seat height enhances maneuverability and provides extra confidence when waiting at stoplights.
- Extra-long, 64.8" wheelbase produces long and low retro profile, with spacious ergonomics for added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
- Beefy, brushed steel telescopic front fork with 5.5" of travel smooths out the bumps for incredible cruising ride quality.
- Link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 4.5" of class-leading travel lowers center of gravity for better handling and an extra-plush ride.
- Rear shock tucked out of sight for classic, hardtail look.
- Large-diameter dual front (with floating dual-piston calipers) and single rear disc brakes provide strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Comfortably placed, full-size rider floorboards enhance ride by minimizing vibration and fatigue.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Fat, 16" front tire on wire-spoked wheel helps create that Classic look of yesteryear.
- Wide-set handlebars enhance both overall ergonomics and retro styling.
- Thickly padded, low-profile split tandem seat and passenger pillion pad offer all-day rider comfort and enhance overall ridability.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Large, 4.5-gallon teardrop fuel tank features class-leading fuel capacity for extra long-distance cruising range.
- Deeply valanced steel fenders combine timeless styling with rugged durability.
- Eye-catching, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam, low oil and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Underseat helmet holder increases convenience for rider.
- Locking compartment under side cover provides handy, secure storage for small items.
- Chrome 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight looks incredible and helps maximize nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 14AH battery ensures dependable, no-hassle starting.